Thursday, August 28, 2008

My first post

Hello Runner girls! My friend, Kamalani showed me how to post and I'm so excited. I gave her our blog address so she'll be checking it too. Dayna- she's my next door neighbor that has started running with us.

Anyway, we did our 50 min jog today. We stopped a couple times to walk. Kamalani clocked it and said it was about 5 1/2 miles. Hooray!! I'm looking forward to our 6 miles in the morning- rain or shine we'll be out there. It's really storming at the moment.

Dayna- we're going to head out to the San Tan Regional Park on Saturday for the 4 mile run. Those hills will seem easy to you when you get home from Utah. How are things going by the way? We miss your smiling face. I'm anxious to hear more updates about Caleb. We would accept Caleb updates on our running blog. :)

No comments: