Thursday, October 2, 2008

Get Well!!!

Ems Jr.- we do miss you greatly! Hoping that your body will kick this illness to the curb! please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Seriously, dinner, babysitting, grocery shopping, house cleaning anything! I would love to help!

Ems Sr.- I am hoping that your injury will heal itself and that you will have a speedy recovery. I'm no doc, just a coach, but my advice would be to baby it as much as possible with lots of stretching and the heat/cold packs. The same invitation is for you. Please call if you need anything at all.

In the meantime Coach will be trying to coach herself. LOL! I suppose the Ipod will have to suffice the runs that were filled with the motivator, the debator and all the fun stories and comments inbetween.

-Coach D

No comments: